Monday, April 05, 2010

Good Friday

I am ashamed of not putting God as my priority for most of the time and I have to confess that I never turn up for service on the eve of Good Friday. I turned up for Good Friday service and left earlier after finishing my prayers. Went to meet the young yet feminine one :) It was the first meeting though great but I felt a sense of uncomfort. It was great thought :)

Had cell on sunday morning before the combined service. AGAIN, the very same person never turn up and had the guts to not even notify us. I reminded myself not to be fast to conclude but stay calm and think of the next step. Finally managed to control my temper and sent him a msg. I thought I might have an answer from him and I believe he must have met up with some problems. I knew, I knew something happened.
However the answer gave was unreasonable.

Whatever we do, we got to stand by our promise and if there's anything that cropped up, it's only right to inform the other party. It's said, a leopard never changes its spot but I kind of believe that this might not be true. Dude, pls prove to me that I'm right. I honestly don't like ______ person. You know it. You better think of a valid reason and let us know. It's not just about attending cell but one's personalities. You'll get fired just like my supervisor last time, who always never turn up and never inform anyone and uncontactable somemore. It's time to grow up and change.

We may be willing to forgive anyone but before the impression is gone, change. Don't just affirm verbally but show us.

Went to meet her again after church and this time, it was totally different. You can tell what's going on now. It was a great day. We went to watch "How to Train a Dragon", and indeed it was the right choice haha. Such lovely, touching and interesting movie. It was a pleasure knowing you. I just enjoy being with you.

Home Alone 1 - The Beginning of Everything

With my parents away in Taiwan, it would means home alone, my bro is always home late and he got work too. Hmm gotta start doing hoouse chores already. Busy busy. Gotta wash clothes, dry and hang them up. Boring!!! But that's what I got to do in the future too.

My little rabbit must be starving!!!! Ate early in the morning and waited until I'm home at 8 plus!! So POOR THING!!!! I'm glad my totoise never comes out haha, this means he don't wanna eat LOL!!!

Anyway, it was a bad day today. I was scolded by my boss for doing this and that wrong. If it's something so important, why don't you do it yourself. Why did you spend your time walking around chatting with the others, chatting on the phone when you can help me with it? What a jerk. Just because you got two assistant, doesn't mean you can throw everything to us. U're a mother for goodness sake. Sigh, I feel bad for your kid.

Stop blaming me when you were the one who was supposed to check and identify my errors. I'm new here aren't I? Wonder how long can I last working in such pathetic place.

Met nich and went JP to collect my Aino bluetooth ear piece. Finally gotten it back!!! Really appreciate your company despite being so tired. Sorry about that haha.

No comments: